We are honored to sit down and discuss diversity and inclusion with other business owners in the craft beer industry: REGISTER HERE Other panelist include: Kevin Blodger - Founder & Director of
We are honored to sit down and discuss diversity and inclusion with other business owners in the craft beer industry: REGISTER HERE
Other panelist include:
- Kevin Blodger – Founder & Director of Brewing Operations of Union Craft Brewing in Baltimore, MD; Chair of the Brewer’s Association Diversity CommitteeLaura Lopez – Beer Guide & Social Media Manager at Port City Brewing in Alexandria, VAKofi Meroe – Founder of Sankofa Beer Company in Washington, DCJulie Verratti – Founder & Chief Brand Officer of Denizens Brewing Company in Silver Spring, MD; member of Brewer’s Association Diversity Committee
- Denizens Lowest Lord ESB – 5.3% ABV: This Extra Special Bitter uses a blend of English and American hops leaving a floral and herbal character balanced by notes of toffee and biscuit from the malt.
- Port City Downright Pilsner – 4.8% ABV: Brewed in the Czech tradition using 100% Pilsner malt and noble Saaz hops. Brilliant gold in color, medium-bodied with a soft, round malt profile and crisp, spicy hop character.
- Ocelot Clash IPA – 6.2% ABV: IPA brewed with Waimea, Azacca and Columbus hops.
- Sankofa Hypebiscus Pale Ale – 6% ABV: Organic Dried Hibiscus is the star of the show. Subtle malt notes and select hops are combined with a tropical flowery aroma, creating a unique blend of hibiscus forward flavors.
- Soul Mega Worldwide Pale Ale – 5.5% ABV: This American Pale Ale is a stylistic mix of several beer types from around the world. It is a refreshing crowd-pleaser with bold noble and American hop flavors that gracefully meld into a balanced and smooth flavor imparted by the golden naked oats.
- Union Old Pro Gose – 4.2% ABV: This German-style Wheat ale is brewed with coriander and salt. Thirst quenching with a peach & citrus nose followed by a prickly mouthfeel that leaves a gentle tartness and a dash of salt on the palate.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm